From The Reference Desk
(Redirected from KotE Disciplines)
- Blood Shintai: As the alchemist practices nei tan, so the practitioner of the Blood Shintai learns to focus Chi through the humors of the undead frame.
- Bone Shintai: Focusing the body as a receptacle for death energies.
- Jade Shintai: Polarizing the body to act as "soul stuff" for the focusing of Chi.
- Flesh Shintai: The restless Yang gifts of the penangallan.
- Flame Shintai: Conjuring the shade-time flame of the spirit-world.
- Equilibrium: Maintaining harmonious balance between Yin and Yang, Hun and, P'o.
- Yang Prana: Attuning the body to its inner Yang.
- Yin Prana: Attuning the body to its inner Yin.
- Tapestry: Manipulating ambient Chi in the environment.
- Cultivation: The P'o must be understood and assimilated.
- Chi'iu Muh: The true secrets of the third eye.
- Internalize: Focusing the will for mighty feats and cunning insight.
- Obligation: The strongest soul prevails and triumphs.